Please note that we review our privacy policies from time to time, and that such policies are subject to change. We ask that you periodically review this page to ensure that you are familiar with our most current privacy policies.
You can visit the Validyne Engineering Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. We use google analytics which logs the type of operating system and browser software used by each visitor to our site. From this information we can derive the identity of your geographic location and Internet Service Provider. We use this data in aggregate form to build a better quality, more useful site.
To access some areas of the Web site, Validyne Engineering will ask you to register as a user. The personal information gathered through the registration process is NOT sold, traded, rented, leased, loaned or provided in any way to any third party organization. It is used only by Validyne Engineering to provide requested services and for research and marketing purposes.
To access data sheets, instruction manuals, and other documents, Validyne Engineering will ask you for Name, Email, Company Name, Phone and Zip. The personal information gathered through the registration process is NOT sold, traded, rented, leased, loaned or provided in any way to any third party organization. It is used only by Validyne Engineering to provide requested services, blog post updates and information on our products and services via monthly newsletters.
The Validyne Engineering Web site may contain links to other Internet sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of these web sites.
Please note that you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it. If you choose to not accept the cookie you will not be able to download files or place an online order. You may also be prevented from accessing other areas of the site or some functions may not operate effectively.
When registering to access key information that Validyne wishes to share, please note the following:
- The Validyne Privacy statement will always be enforced.
- Users will be asked if they desire any technical assistance.
- Amongst other things, registration will allow for access to Validyne’s parametric search.
- Parametric search results provide MOST cost effective product solutions and ALL potential product solutions.
You may have certain choices when it comes to how we use your data and we want to provide you with information to make the choices that are right for you.
- Interest-Based Ads and Other Online Advertising. Visit http://www.networkadvertising.org or http://www.aboutads.info to learn more about your options for opting out of interest-based advertising. For more information on various opt-out options, visit the “Interest-Based Advertising” section above. We do not guarantee that all of the third parties we work with will honor the elections you make using those options. Please also keep in mind that even if you opt-out of receiving ads tailored to your apparent interests, you will continue to see online ads, but the ads that you see therefore may be less relevant to your interests..
- Email Marketing. You can opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may use the “unsubscribe” link or send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. Please keep in mind that opting out of marketing emails may impact our ability to allow you access to certain offers, benefits and features. Please also note that even if you opt out of receiving certain marketing emails, that opt-out may not apply to other transactional or legal communications that you may continue to receive from us, such as order acknowledgments, invoices, quotes, messages about your account or transactions with us, notices about our policies and terms, and emails responding to your communications with us or requests for information that we receive from you.
If you wish to unscribscribe to Validyne Engineering Marketing emails click here
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy policies, cookie disclosure or registration disclosure you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Validyne Engineering, ATTN: Privacy, 8626 Wilbur Ave, Northridge, CA 91324.